December 1, 2015

CURRENTLY COVETING: WIDE CALF RAIN BOOTS

It's the UK so that means it rains A LOT. I am going to be heading to Dublin and Belfast in 2 weeks and I'm in serious need of a solid pair of wellies. The problem that I run into with all boots is calf width, they are never wide enough. I try and not let myself get frustrated but what I really want to do is yell "my big calves deserve stylish boots too! This is CALF DISCRIMINATION" but I decided to do some research and see what I could find instead. 

*Hunter 
Apparently you just have to bite the bullet and fork over the cash, these babies are not cheap. The Huntress, is the option for a wider calve; although the short and the new adjustable series may be viable options for me.  I have small feet and can actually fit a kids 5 but my calves CANNOT (if your calves are 14 inches or less save yourself some coin and grab the kids). 

adjustable short - £90

Huntress - £95



Joules
 Allegedly the Joules have a wider shaft which mean they are curvy girl friendly; the price on these are a bit more reasonable too. They too have a tall, short, and ankle option. This brand is more my style. I like color and patterns and sparkle. Mindy Lahiri from The Mindy Project is my style icon, which basically means I like to wear all of the above TOGETHER!

Printed Wellies - £39.95


Evedon printed Bow Wellies - £79.95


Printed Wellies - £36.95

*just purchased a pair during the black Friday sales from COUNTRY ATTIRE , brb with my thoughts later.

No comments:

Post a Comment