November 29, 2015

CURRENTLY COVETING: WINTER WHITE

In honor of the official start to the holiday shopping season, I decided to do a little digital window shopping. There are some really good deals out there and the plus size market is really serving up greatness for us this year. I love white and cream and would wear it more if I could manage to eat with out spilling all the things on myself. I love that I can wear it any time I want here because the Brits don't seem to mind that stupid "no white after labor day" rule, mostly because they don't have a labor day but minor details. Anyway see some of my coveted  items below and happy shopping!

Girls night out tribal dress

alternative NYE dress





knit midi
                   
cozy jumper dress
                
tuxedo party dress 

No comments:

Post a Comment