September 22, 2016

BACK ON HOME SOIL

via GIPHY

Guess who's back, back again! Okay well, I have been back home for 2 weeks now and most of you know that so this isn't exactly new news but I thought I would officially share it. It feels kind of weird to be home and I have struggled a bit in getting adjusted.  It feels as though the entire year was just clipped out and moved aside to some other part of my life so it is a bit trippy. I also feel like I am on vacation and that I will be heading back to the UK soon, like next week but sadly I am not. 
Right now I am on the job hunt, mainly in NYC, LA, and London. There will be a post about that, my new career goals, and how I came to the conclusion that I did. 

so what happens now ? well, I am working on a few things for this space and trying to incorporate some more multimedia if possible. I enjoyed this blog and I don't want it to end so I am working on what to do with it and the direction I want to take it. I have a post coming on my final thoughts on Newcastle Uni, my program, and whether studying abroad was worth it. I also will be sharing a bit more about my dissertation and that process. The last year was one of the best of my life and I looooooooooved living in the UK! If you have the chance to do it I would say jump at the opportunity! 


No comments:

Post a Comment