September 23, 2015

WHAT'S IN MY CARRY ON(s)


This day came way faster than expected. I am now sitting here at Dulles International waiting for my plane to board in about 30 minutes. I decided to get this quick post out before hand. I knew pretty early on that I wanted to take 2 bags on board in case my luggage was to get lost I wanted to have enough things to sustain me for a few days if need be. I had one Vera Bradley Small weekender and One Coach carry all bag. I once again used packing cubes to get everything in a nice neat place. Those things are a god send! Here is what I was able to fit in both. 


Weekender

2 changes of clothes
undies
3 pairs of shoes (was supposed to be 2)
makeup bag
adapter 
toiletries
My spin brush 
and a candle-- (sorry the Bath and Body works Pumpkin Pecan waffles was a NEED)





Carry All
my laptop
kindle
phone
camera
chargers
mini makeup bag
planner
sunglasses
wallet (large & mini wristlet)
heating pad
SNACKS









No comments:

Post a Comment